NIABA’S 4TH BIANNUAL ITALY CLE IN BELLA NAPOLI
September 19-25, 2022
SAVE THE DATES! REGISTER NOW!
ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY!
Attendees are responsible for the own airfare and travel arrangements. There is a $300 registration fee which includes administrative costs and the CLE seminars. All other events are ala carte; you are welcome to attend all or some of the events. You will be charged for each dinner that you choose to attend. REGISTRATION $300 must be paid by check prior to JUNE 30TH 2022, to reserve a spot. Checks are to be made payable to NIABA and mailed to Anthony Gianfrancesco, Esq, 214 Broadway, Providence, RI 02903.
Each attendee absolutely must pay in advance through the NIABA.org site for any event that they intend on attending. THE PURCHASE OF ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES, INCLUDING WINE, WILL BE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF EACH ATTENDEE AT THE DINNERS. The price per dinner will be inclusive of food, taxes, gratuity and nonalcoholic beverages (unless otherwise specified).
HOTELS IN NAPLES: CONTINENTAL Room price varies between 150-200 Euros plus tax. It depends on if you want double or single bed and ocean view or not. It includes breakfast. Rooms are kept for us until 7/31 under NIABA 2022. After that date no room is guaranteed. Please call or email: Ph: +39 081 7644614 – Email: email@example.com
OR HOTEL SANTA LUCIA (located next door): Room rates vary between 135-210 Euros. Write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Rooms are under NIABA 2022
HOTEL IN CAPRI: HOTEL REGINA CRISTINA. Price varies between 190-230 Euros depending on the view. It includes taxes and breakfast. Can cancel up to 15 days before the date without any penalty. web www.reginacristina.it - e-mail email@example.com The code for the hotel is NIABA 2022
9:00 AM TO 12:00 PM CLE HOTEL SANTA LUCIA
4:pm Visit to Duomo and surrounding area to see the St Gennaro event
8:00 pm Benvenuto Dinner at Borgo Marinari DA CIRO $70 per person, house wine included
9:00 AM TO 12:00 PM CLE HOTEL SANTA LUCIA
3:00 pm Mayor visit (number of people allowed to be confirmed) (NEED TRANSPORTATION)
8:00 pm Casual dinner La Riserva Top Roof $65 per person, house wine included
9:30 AM TO 10:00 AM Meeting with Bar Association President Antonio Tafuri, Esq and Bar members at the Bar Association.
10:15 am TO 12:45 pm CLE ( MATAFORA ROOM/AT THE BAR ASSOCIATION)
8:00 pm Gala dinner with tenor Carlo De Antonis at Rari Nantes $85 per person (Gala attire, women long or short gowns, men suit)
9:00 am boat to Capri (PORT IS NOT TOO FAR FROM HOTEL BUT NEED TRANSPORTATION THAT IS BEING ARRANGED WITH HOTEL SANTA LUCIA
11:00 am meeting the Mayor (TO BE CONFIRMED) & visit to Giardini di Augustus
8:00 pm dinner at Villa Verde $120 per person
11:00 pm Anem’ &Core (iconic club in Capri) (pay your own)
10:00 am boat ride around the island to see the most hidden and incredible places that are not shown to tourists and lunch. (25 Euros per person for the ride) lunch at Lo Smeraldo (casual lunch on the beach). Comfortable position for whoever needs to leave the island. Close to the boat ride station. $25 per person
Lunch at Lo Smerald $75 per person
8:00 pm Gala Dinner $150 per person (Gala attire)
-IMMIGRATION LAW-ITALY US(INCLUDING ITALIAN CITIZENSHIP)
-INJURY LAW- INCIDENTS INVOLVING FOREIGNERS
-COMMERCIAL LAW-HOW A US CITIZEN CAN ESTABLISH A COMPANY IN ITALY-PROCEDURE TO HIRE A US CITIZEN-LITIGATION)
-PROPERTY LAW- HOW A US CITIZEN PURCHASES PROPERYIES IN ITALY-HOW TO INHERIT PROPERTIES- PURCHEASE “OPERA D`ARTE”
- TAX LAW AND PROCEDURES FOR FOREIGNERS
- ROMAN LAW AND JUSTINIAN CODE (in Italian)
ANTONIETTA BRANCACCIO-BALZAN0: US IMMIGRATION LAW-ITALIAN CITIZENSHIP
STEFANO DE CONCILIIS
IN ADDITION, A SEPARATE TRIP FOR THOSE WHO ARE INTERESTED TO MILANO
MILAN – NIABA AND UNICRINT 14-16 SEPTEMBER 2022
There are approximately 160 bar associations in the Republic of Italy and each has international committees. A union among the Italian bar associations of their international committees has been created as the Union of Committees for International Connections of the Italian Bars. It is known as Unione CRINT Italiane. In short, Unione CRINT is a network, not a legal entity, established for the promotion of these bar associations in international exchange.
Wednesday September 14th
- - From 1PM: NIABA delegation accommodation at IH Hotels Milano Ambasciatori
- Tariff for single room (1 person) is euro 170,00 per night including continental breakfast + Euro 5,00 tourist tax per day (minimum stay 2 nights)
- Tariff for double room (2 persons) is euro 190,00 per night including continental breakfast + euro 5,00 tourist tax per day (minimum stay 2 nights)
- The hotel is located at 5 minutes from Milan Tribunal and from Duomo.
- I’ve reserved 7 single rooms and 3 double rooms. The price is guaranteed up to July 20 and we should refer to GRP NIABA (attn. Mrs. Letizia Mecca – quotation mail June 16). Reservation request will have to be sent to email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payment will be direct to the hotel by each participant.
- - 8PM: Casual dinner place TBA
Thursday September 15th
- - 10.30AM – 1PM: Meeting and Seminar with CRINT members at Cociancich Law Firm in Via Cappuccio n. 7 – Seminar’s subject will be “Real Estate Acquisition in US and Italy” (Confirmed – an historical site close to the Milano Tribunal)
- - 4.00-5.00 PM: Meeting with Milan Bar President and Bar Members at Milan Bar Association Room in Via Carlo Freguglia n. 1
- - 8PM: Dinner at Mrs. Francesca Zanasi (CRINT President) house in Via Palestro
Friday September 16th
- - 8.30AM – 2.30PM: Visit of the Auricchio Provolone Factory in Cremona, Via Dante 27 and light lunch (We will have the quotations for the transportation to/from Auricchio Factory as soon as we will know confirmed participants)
- - 3.30-4.00PM: Minimum time to book train departure from Milan